This weekend we hosted 26 little 7 & 8 year old girls….errr…PIRATES for a Pink Pirate Birthday Party! Of course the party included a chance to stamp. For one project, the girls each decorated a Pirate Notebook with alphabet and heart stamps.
I’m still recovering, but here are a few photos from our 2 hour voyage, plus our ‘message in a bottle’ party invitations, complete with sand!
Pink Pirate Party food:
- “Sea Brine — For Pirates Only!” (stickers on water bottles)
- Foamy Seas (blue jello in a clear cup with Swedish Fish and whipped cream on top)
- Cake & Ice Cream (pre-scooped into pink muffin liners with a pirate sail toothpick on top)
- Goldfish crackers, carrots & celery
Pink Pirate Crafts:
- “A Pirate’s Life for Me” Notebooks
- Pirate Treasure Chests (gotta love glue & rhinestones!)
Pink Pirate Party Games:
- Dig for Buried Treasure (sandbox with buried beads)
- Pin the Pirate on the Ship
- Cannonball Pop (blow up black balloons with notes inside — “Walk like a pirate!”, “Say AARG!”