There’s something inside me that gets all warm and fuzzy when I see huge stacks of stamped cards, all ready to go into my carry-on luggage (gasp, NEVER my suitcase!) for a trip to meet up with other fantastic Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators.
Tomorrow morning I’m off to St. George, Utah for the 2009 Stampin’ Up! Founder’s Circle Retreat! There will be about 120 of us, and we were all recognized as top Demonstrators of the Year or Rising Stars at the Stampin’ Up! Convention this past August. The Founder’s Circle Trip is a chance for us to be pampered… thanks for all your support this past year in helping me get there!!
I’ve got something special in mind for you, too! Did you notice that my stamped swap picture above wasn’t just a photo? Yes? Well you may have guessed… it’s a scrapbook page that I created with the new My Digital Studio software from Stampin’ Up!! (available October 1st)
The greatest part is that this program is QUICK to use–I created that scrapbook page in about 5 minutes! The Old Olive background page is one of the templates in the program. I just changed the background paper to match my Rich Razzleberry swap cards and a few of the elements to go with the Rich Razzleberry color scheme.
Here are a few features of My Digital Studio (I hardly begin to cover them all!):
- Intuitive design for quick learning and easy use
- Mac and PC compatible
- Predesigned, completely customizable templates for easy project creation
- Contains nearly 2,000 exclusive Stampin’ Up! product images including stamps, inks, Designer Series paper, card stock, punches, hardware, ribbon, and much more
- Digital content is true-to-size with customization available
- Professional Printing available: Color matching for Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors, enabling you to create unique, multidimensional “hybrid” projects that combine traditional Stampin’ Up! products layered on top of digital creations
- My Digital Studio is only $79.95!!
I’ll have more information for you as the week goes on–be sure to check back for more!
I know you can’t wait to get your hands on this fabulous new papercrafting tool, so I’m giving you an excuse to PREORDER your copy this week! The first 10 stampers to reserve their copy will receive a $10 embellishment pack, perfect for accessorizing your digital creations! Just send me an email to sign up — I’ll send you a PayPal invoice on September 29th and your order will be placed on October 1st to ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up!
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Supplies Used: My Digital Studio (available after October 1st, 2009: 118108)