Have you noticed? Sale-A-Bration has started! I’m having so much fun using all the products you can get for free – who can pick just one?? Good thing you can get one item free for each $50 you order. This card uses several things you’ll need to add to your list:
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (133521)
- Petal Parade stamp set (133602)
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Folder (133520)
See the flower punched with the Petite Petals Punch (133322)? It’s done with a fun technique featuring Crystal Effects, Classic Ink Pad Refills and aluminum foil. Thanks to my friend Linda Bauwin for sharing this technique with me at the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference in January!
Aluminum Stained Glass Technique
- Pour a small puddle of Crystal Effects on a Window Sheet.
- Add 2-3 drops of Classic Pad Refill and use a cotton swap to spread the ink and Crystal Effects over the window sheet.
- Crumple and smooth a piece of aluminum foil, then place it over the Crystal Effects.
- Allow to dry at least 24 hours, then punch to make “stained glass” flowers or butterflies.
Too cool! Let me know if you’ve tried this one – there are so many fun possibilities for a little bit of stained glass “bling” on a project.
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.