Finally... YOU CAN CREATE GOREGOUS HAND-CRAFTED CARDS &
PROJECTS WITHOUT LEAVING HOME!
No more frustrating fiascos with missing supplies and a lack of ideas!
Have you ever looked at a paper crafting magazine and been blown away by the quality and sophistication of the work, only to be frustrated when you tried to create the same cards or projects?
Well, I have a way for you to get rid of that frustration... say hello to STAMPS IN THE MAIL CLUB!
The Stamps in the Mail Club will allow you to create impressive cards and 3-D projects in a fraction of the time normally spent designing cards, and with a fraction of the investment in supplies usually associated with such elaborate projects. In addition to saving time and money on your cards, you'll love having all the supplies pre-cut and on hand when you sit down to stamp--no more searching for what you need!
Plus during this round, you'll get your FREE copy of the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog with your June Kit!
The Month 1 (May) Club Kit will feature the fun Round Array stamp set from the NEW CATALOG Sneak Peek. Be the first to create beautiful projects with a new stamp set! In May, the "wow" project will be a Boutique Tin Gift Box - featuring supplies from the super-popular All Dressed Up Suite.
May Kits will include a variety of fun techniques using the Color Spritzers included with your kit - learn techniques from my exclusive Stamps in the Mail Club video tutorials!
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin' Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects.
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin' Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin' Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin' Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you've purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
- Your copy of the NEW 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog (a $9 value!)
- Your copy of the NEW 2013 Spring Collection Stampin' Up! Catalog if you need one
- Free Tips & Techniques Bonus section with your monthly Stamps in the Mail Club Instructions to help you make the most of the included products ($9 value!)
- Four exclusive online video tutorials to show you, step-by-step, how to stamp and assemble your projects each month (valued at $35 each month!). Watch and re-watch the video tutorials as many times as you like for the next 6 months
- Pre-printed direction sheets for every project included with your kits! ($5 value each month)
- Shipping cost INCLUDED in the $45! ($9 value each month!)
To order your Stamps in the Mail Club subscription AND receive your $67 in free gifts, just click the button below to receive an invoice from Meg for your May payment. Payment for June will be due on June 1st:
Once you request your May Invoice with the form, you'll receive your invoice plus an email from me regarding the May Stamps in the Mail Club Kit, which will include:
- the NEW A Round Array stamp set (clear mount)
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad REINKER
- Stampin' Spritzers
Already own any of these items? No problem! Just email me when you order your kit and pick another Stampin' Up! product to receive with your SITM Kit. Contact me for more details: Meg@Lovenstamps.com or (217)586-7484
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
TESTIMONIALS for Meg's Stamps in the Mail Club:
From Kay W: "I'm having a great time with the Stamps in the Mail Club! The instructions are clear, the projects are a lot of fun, and I couldn't ask for a demonstrator who is more enjoyable and knowledgeable. I look forward to being a member for a long time to come!"
From Jill F: "[Stamps in the Mail Club] is the BEST club I have been involved with. It is so nice to go to my stamp room, pull out the directions and the cello bag and get busy!! Thanks for offering this club."
Here’s what Debbie K, an 11-round Stamps in the Mail Club subscriber had to say: “I really enjoy the Stamps in the Mail Club because everything you need for a project or card is right there–everything is pre-cut. The directions are clear and easy, and then you have the directions that you can use on future projects. I love it.”
And Dawn H, another Stamps in the Mail Club veteran shared this thought: “Stamps in the mail club is an awesome way to get creative ideas. A fabulous way to build up your supplies at little cost. Stamps in the mail is like taking a class, only you don’t have to leave the comforts of your home. Everything is delivered to your door. I highly recommend Stamps in the mail! Besides the demonstrator is awesome!”