This past Saturday was a stamp-filled day! The Champaign Park District held their annual Downtown Festival of the Arts: a chance to close down all the major streets and fill them with artists, artwork and shoppers. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I participated in the Little Artist’s Alley and offered a craft to kids of all ages (age 1 through… well… quite a bit older than that 😉
10. FREE parking in downtown lots
9. Lunches from Aroma Cafe (yum!)
8. Excuse to walk right down the middle of the street (it’s the kid in me 😉
7. $2 Pina Colada Smoothies from Jim Gould’s (yum!)
6. Happy visits from kids & parents that stamped with me at this event last year
5. Stampin’ Around Wheel choices: puppy paws, pink skulls or cupcakes
4. Lots of invitations to my FREE Friday Taste of Stampin’ Up! event
3. Post-stamping expressions of “WAY COOL, I did that!”
2. Excitement over upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog release of Build-A-Bear items
1. Over 200 Happy Stampers going home with fun lunchbags!
Looking for another fun Stampin’ Around Wheel project? Here’s a tutorial that I posted awhile back, including directions on how to create custom stationary in a snap.
To order your own Stampin’ Around Wheels, visit my online ordering site above and search for “stampin around”, then select “jumbo wheels” or “standard wheels” from the ‘category’ menu. For Jumbo Wheels, be sure to add the Jumbo Handle (103661) to your order, or for Standard Wheels, the Standard Handle (102971). Ink cardtridges in many colors can be found using the “Stampin’ Around” category after you search.