There is no end to the number of creative uses you can find for this punch shape. Fortunately though, here’s a Christmas idea that you can copy easily.
Here are the other pieces that you’ll need, all from Stampin’ Up!:
- 2-Step Bird Punch (for the antlers–check it out)
- Big Shot Circles #2 Die (for the chipboard circle you can’t see and the Designer Series Paper circle that you can see)
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- Jewelry Tag Punch
- Small Heart Punch
- Chipboard Long Board (to make the magnet base stronger)
- White Gel Pen (for eye highlights)
Finally, I used my favorite Tombow Multiadhesive (see it in the catalog) to glue the ceramic magnet to the back of the chipboard circle and to add the layers on the Owl Punch.
Looking for other holiday gift ideas? Check out some of the recent Gift Idea projects on my blog!