It’s time for my Retiring Set Rewind! There are so many fabulous stamp sets about to retire, and I don’t want any stampers to miss out on getting them before they’re gone. Top of the list for today? It’s Button Buddies (see it online), as the cutest stamp set with the most possibilities for quick & easy cards.
Plus the Brights Buttons Assortment is one of the items available at a discount (40% off while supplies last! – 119747) on the Retiring Accessories “Something For Everyone” sale (learn more about that list).
These sweet cards were created with a Note Card & Envelope base (also retiring!! see them online)
- Button Buddies stamp set (122737 – see it online)
- Brights Collection Markers (119702 – see them online)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (set of 20 – 107311 – see them online)
- Mini Glue Dots (103683 – see them online)
- White Baker’s Twine (124262 – see it online)
- Clear Block C (118486 – see it online)
Actually, if you’re thinking about joining my Stampin’ Up! family, this is a great set of supplies to include in your Starter Kit!
Here are the project directions for the Marker to Stamp Technique on these cards:
- Take your markers and color directly on the stamps — as many colors as you like.
- When you’re ready to stamp, gently breathe over the stamp and your breath with reactivate any ink that may have begun to dry.
- Stamp on your note card and use the Mini Glue Dots to add buttons with Baker’s Twine.
Super simple!! If you are looking for a fun project to try with friends at home over the weekend, Spring Break or Summer vacation, here is a great way to get started!
You can order from my website using the links above. I can’t wait to see the cards you create!
Be sure to check the retiring accessories and stamp set lists for other things you’ll want.
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.