Ever find yourself headed out for a trip or visit with friends and realize that you need to take a few snapshots along with you? Okay, maybe you just carry your iPod with all your photos, but just pretend your aunt doesn’t like to look at those little technology thingies. Or pretend you don’t have an iPod.
Here’s one of my favorite solutions for take-along photos. It’s a Clear Envelope Photo Book!
These are super-easy to put together, not to mention inexpensive and quick. This sample was created with the new Printed Petals stamp set (coming in the July 1st NEW Idea Book & Catalog!) and it’s my swap for our LovenStampfuls APEX swap this month.
Can you see the ‘guts’ of the album here? Here’s what you need:
- 5 x 7.5″ Pumpkin Pie cardstock, scored at 1″ on one short end
- 5 x 8.5″ Rose Red cardstock, scored at 1″ on one end also
- Clear Envelopes, adhesive removed and stacked on top of each other
And here are the directions:
- After stacking envelopes, adhere inside Rose Red cardstock just short of score line
- Tuck Pumpkin Pie cardstock into fold of Rose Red cardstock, secure with Jumbo Eyelets using Crop-A-Dile
- Decorate album cover
See? Pretty simple! A few minutes and you’ll be all ready to run out the door with your gorgeous showcase of photos.
To Order Stampin’ Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!
Stamps: Printed Petals (to be released July 1st, 2010), In A Word (117143 w, 120057 c)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Paper: Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Jumbo Pewter Eyelets (108432), Clear Translucent Envelopes (102619), Scallop Circle Punch