So many new catalog Sneak Peek supplies for playing! (Be sure to check my unboxing video to see some of them!) This project is a simple card – clean lines and simple stamping. I actually designed this card for our demonstrator Stamp & Share here in Champaign last week. If you’re located in central Illinois, be sure to check my calendar for upcoming local events!
Here are some features and thoughts on some of the new products (available June 1):
- Pop of Paradise stamp set – so many fun pieces that coordinate for a complete project!
- Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper – two of the pages are foiled in gold (gorgeous) and one side of each paper is completely black and white. So this is actually perfect neutral paper for all the monochromatic projects on your list.
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits – these die sets are such a bargain! 15 dies for $35 – hard to imagine how much 15 punches would cost, and how much storage space they’d need. Plus there are actually two sets of nesting hearts – the “sweet” ones (standard heart) and the “sassy” ones (with the extra curvy shape).
- Emerald Envy – one of the NEW 2016-2018 In Colors, and I LOVE it! It wasn’t my favorite until I started playing, but now I’m using it on everything.
Can’t wait til June 1 to start ordering? Good news! You can actually join my Stampin’ Up! demonstrator family and order these sneak peek items right away! The new catalog is 212 pages with 377 new products, 458 stamp sets, 175 tools and accessories, 480 creative samples… your Wish List is going to be long!
Ordering for yourself with a demonstrator discount is a terrific way to get your favorites and save some money. Be sure to check out the other perks of being part of my LovenStampfuls community, and if you’re ready, sign up right now online!
Product List (SNEAK PEEK items will be available to view online June 1, 2016)
- Browse online and see what’s retiring!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases AND see the new catalog early – with a Demo Starter Kit!
Sign up today for your May Kit!
Includes the All Boxed Up stamp set, 2 Classic Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!