Why is it so popular? Easy. Because it’s gorgeous. The image is actually created with three separate stamps. Their photopolymer, so lining them up is easy. I find that stamping from the darkest to the lightest produces the best results, and I like to look at three specific points on the flower image for lining up my stamps.
Wondering what color to make your flower? I have some suggestions for you! With 2-Step or 3-Step stamping, you can select 2-3 different colors, or use the “Stamping Off” technique to use the same color twice (or even three times).
3-Step Stamping Color Combinations
- Island Indigo – Bermuda Bay – Coastal Cabana
- Tangerine Tango – Calypso Coral – Crisp Cantaloupe
- Melon Mambo – Melon Mambo – Pink Pirouette
- Night of Navy – Marina Mist – Soft Sky
- Eggplant Envy – Eggplant Envy – Perfect Plum
- Real Red – Pumpkin Pie – Daffodil Delight
- Blackberry Bliss – Rich Razzleberry – Rich Razzleberry
There’s another fun Sale-A-Bration product on this card: it’s the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper comes white with a clear embossed design that resists ink. There are so many fun ways to color it, but no matter what you choose the resist pattern will show through the color. Here are a few things to try.
Ideas for Using the Irresistibly Yours Emboss Resist Paper
- Sponge on your ink with a stampin’ sponge
- Color directly on the paper with Stampin’ Write Marker
- Apply your ink pad directly to the paper with a wiping motion
- Use a brayer for even color distribution
Like I said, lots of different ways and techniques for using this fun paper that you can get for free with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-A-Bration is here!
- Shop! And get FREE stamps!
- Host! Bonus Stampin’ Rewards with a $250 party!
- Join! With extra perks for joining my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Stamps in the Mail Club with Meg
Sign up today for your January Kit!
Includes the Butterfly Basics stamp set, Ink Pad, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects! Add the Butterflies Framelits Dies at a discount and earn free stamps!