Mother’s Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There’s no watering, no weeding—just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is some paper, ribbon, or a vase to add the finishing touches to the bouquet.
The kit comes with supplies for a baker’s dozen of flowers — give your whole bouquet, or use the included tags to make several smaller bunches of blooms! Spread your springtime cheer and pass a bloom along to someone you appreciate – a bank teller, the clerk at the grocery store – enjoy a little bit of paper sunshine!
- Item 134542 $12.95
- Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
- You’ll definitely want to order online through my store for this project kit — I’m out of the office until May 9th (in Fiji, courtesy of Stampin’ Up!)
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12″ x 12″ cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
- Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)
Don’t forget that when you order this special offer you also have the chance to win one of my $30 shopping sprees!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.