This is a FABULOUS (anything glittery is fabulous) project that someone gave one of the Stampin Up! staff members at Convention last week. I had to take a picture! Not only does it include a huge bar of chocolate, but it also uses the new Inspired By Nature stamp set (pg 100 in the fall/winter idea book), which I LOVE.
If you want to re-create this project, here’s what to do:
1. stamp the flower/grass image in Versamark ink
2. dump Heat N Stick powder over the image, very GENTLY tap off excess powder
3. heat briefly with the Embossing Heat Tool: heat only until the powder melts–don’t overheat or the stickiness goes away
4. dump the Fine Cosmo Stampin’ Glitter over the top, shake excess back into container
5. briefly reheat the Heat N Stick powder to set glitter
6. add chocolate bar…after you’re done with the heat tool 😉