Fall temps are spreading around the country – or at least they were this morning when I left home at 4:45 am to head to the airport for my Founder’s Circle trip flight! So here’s a fun fall card to help you embrace the temps.
(Actually, this is my favorite time of year – any weather that’s perfect for jeans and a t-shirt is perfect for me!)
There are a couple of surprises included in this card, so here are my tips:
- Use the Tree Builder Punch apple with Pumpkin Pie card stock to create tiny punched pumpkins
- Use Staz-On Jet Black ink to stamp on the Window Sheet material for an actual window effect. Need snow? Use Staz-On Opaque White instead.
- Watercolor the background with AquaPainters for a true fall sky watercolor effect
- Add a pop-up element in the center! Directions are on my blog from last month.
Shop the HOLIDAY Catalog!
- Browse online and see the new products!
- Love one of the bundles? Get it free with Stampin’ Rewards (begins at $150 in product)
- Wish List long? Get a discount on your purchases!
Sign up today for your September Kit!
Includes the Acorny Thank You stamp set, Ink Pads, plus supplies for making 4 fabulous projects!
*Get the Best Value Option and add the coordinating Acorn Punch at a discount!