No, I’m not going to teach you to knit, although I did once start an informal knitting circle during a Kindermusik class. We moms have to find something to do while the kids dance and sing, right?
Whether you knit already and want to get stamping, or you stamp already and want to try knitting, you’re going to LOVE the new Hand Knit stamp set from Stampin’ Up!.
Hand Stamped for Hand Knit Creations Class
Attend Sunday, September 26th, 2 to 4 pm
Or order your kit “TO GO” (click here to order/register online)
Location: Klose Knit Yarn Shop, Urbana, IL or your mailbox
Cost: $9 or discounted when you pre-order your Hand Knit stamp set through Meg! (add $5 for ‘to go’ kits)
You’ll make and take home:
- 3 gorgeous “hand knit” gift tags created with high-quality Stampin’ Up! papers, inks and embellishments
- PLUS a set of ‘hand knit’ greeting cards perfect to use yourself or present as a hand-crafted gift
All supplies for the gift tags and greeting cards are included in the $9 class fee.
Add the “Hand Knit” stamp set to your Class Registration and receive a $5 discount on your class! Plus you’ll receive a discount (FREE shipping/tax) on your Hand Knit stamp set!
- Hand Knit – wood mount (traditional)
- Hand Knit – clear mount (acrylic blocks required, but not included)
Want to get your kit “TO GO”? You can!
- Add $5 to your Class cost and your kit will be mailed to you on September 27th
- “TO GO” kit includes embellishments and pre-punched pre-cut card stock pieces, along with detailed instructions and finished project photos
- You’ll provide your own inks, stamps and adhesive
- Add the “Hand Knit” stamp set to your kit with the BONUS PACKAGES above!
Visit the online registration site for this class for details and to sign up
Registration is due no later than September 17th for stamp set pre-order, or September 23rd for class kit
Kits will ship approx. September 27th