Did you see my Halloween Video Tutorial with the Candy Wrapper Big Shot box? Do you need to make your own Candy Wrapper projects?
Good news, you can still view the Video Tutorial online (check it out!). And if you’d like more stamping projects direct to your doorstep, plus more exclusive Video Tutorials, you’ll want to sign up for my Stamps in the Mail Club! (learn more about this fantastic Club that makes stamping a breeze)
SEPTEMBER BONUS: In addition to the supplies for the 4 Stamps in the Mail Club projects and the Stampin’ Up! product included in the September Kit, you’ll also receive a pre-die cut, pre-embossed Candy Wrapper box to assemble at home for the Spider Web candy box shown on my Candy Wrapper Video Tutorials (see them here).
Look at what the Stamps in the Mail Club can do for you!
- Build your stamping supplies: kit includes $30-35 value in Stampin’ Up! product each month for 3 months in a row, and you get to keep all the coordinating stamps, inks, accessories and embellishments to use in other stamping projects
- Easy to follow: Pre-printed directions for all 4 projects in a color handout with photos and step-by-step instructions will be sent with the kit each month and necessary supplies are listed at the top of each project so you know exactly what to have at your fingertips.
- Flexible Kit Contents: build on what you own! Select alternate Stampin’ Up! product each month if you already own a Stampin’ Pad color or accessory item
- No sorting or struggling: materials to create each project arrive pre-packaged separately for each project
- Stampin’ Up! exclusive materials: the best products on the market including heavy-weight Designer Paper and cardstock, timeless images, and perfectly coordinated color scheme
- Learn more each month: the 3-month subscription teaches you how to use what you’ve purchased and presents inspiring ideas on how to make the most of your investment in supplies
You can subscribe to the 3-month Stamps in the Mail Club for just $45 each month! Click here for details on the kit contents for September, as well as details on the Exclusive Video Tutorials for Stamps in the Mail Club Members.