One of my VERY favorite stamp sets: If you don’t already have Flower Fancy, this is the perfect time to add it to your collection. Pretty nice :-)Have you ever stamped an image on a piece of cardstock, looked at it and just smiled? This is definitely one of those stamp sets.
I used Flower Fancy here on a piece of card stock cut with the Fancy Favor Big Shot Bigz XL die.
*** STAMPING TIPS ***
- When assembling the Fancy Favor Box, be sure to stamp everything you want before you start assembling.
- For the 2-Step Stamping flowers: The solid flowers were stamped in Regal Rose and the outlines were done in Rose Red.
- The leaves are Old Olive for both the solid and the outline, and the small flowers are So Saffron for both. To make sure the solid image is lighter than the borders, be sure to “stamp off” on a piece of scrap paper before stamping on the project.
- The ribbon and Hodgepodge Hardware are attached before the box is assembled.
- For an easy box assembly, add Sticky Strip to the side flap on the box, then fold one half of the box over the flap to attach while the box is flat on the table. This way the score lines will match up perfectly.
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Whisper White
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Vanilla Styled Hodgepodge Hardware, Modern Label Punch, Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die, White Gel Pen
Stamps: Wings of Friendship Hostess Stamp Set (greeting), Flower Fancy Stamp Set,
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Old Olive