Okay. You’re on a deserted desert island, and you can only have one stamp set (plus embellishments, ink and card stock). What’s the stamp set you’d pick? Leave a comment to let us know!
Here’s my pick — it’s the Regarding Dahlias stamp set (130327). Why is it perfect? Here are my 5 top reasons:
- 5. It’s gotta have a “thank you” stamp. Enough said.
- 4. The main image can be colored OR left uncolored — choices are wonderful.
- 3. The set includes a “you’re invited” greeting. On a deserted island, wouldn’t YOU want to invite someone along??
- 2. “hi” and “hello, you” are pretty universal. Birthday? Anniversary? Thinking of you? It fits. Put your occasion-specific message inside the card.
- 1. The dahlia is absolutely gorgeous. And if I only get 1 stamp set, it better have a beautiful main image.
Want more ideas for my perfect stamp set? Here you go — Regarding Dahlias project ideas, complete with Video Tutorials on my blog.
Oh — and the background image (I’ve had a few questions) is the Positively Chevron background stamp (130499). It’s sized to cover the full background of a 1/2 sheet card.
So what’s your perfect “deserted island” stamp set? Leave me a comment!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout