Need a quick gift card holder? Or making things to sell at craft bazaars this season? These are SO easy and quick – and they get “oohs” and “aahs” wherever you take them. All you need is a Designer Series Paper Stack (132183) and the Envelope Punch Board (133774).
Simple DIY Envelope Punch Board Gift Card Holders:
- Use a Paper Stack or DSP cut to 4 ½” x 6 ½”.
- Measuring the paper edge at 3 ¼”, use the Envelope Punch Board to punch a notch.
- Flip the paper over and repeat, measuring again to 3 ¼”.
- Fold up the bottom about 1 ¼” and adhere. Tuck flaps into bottom edge and crease.
- Decorate as desired.
Like the decor on this one? It’s from the Winter Frost Product Suite (see it online) and I love how everything goes together to create a gorgeous frosty snowflake feel.
These would be a great project for teacher gifts — your kids would love to help make them!
If you’re looking for another fun Christmas gift card holder, be sure to check out my Elf on the Shelf punch art from last year! (click on the photo for the original post)
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.