Want my pick for the cutest stamp set with the most possibilities for quick & easy cards? Hands down, it’s Button Buddies (see it online).
Plus since the Brights Buttons Assortment is one of the items you can select for free with a $50 order until March 31st (learn more about Sale-A-Bration), this is a perfect set to add to your collection now!
Here’s a sweet card created with a Note Card & Envelope base (see them online) and the Brights Stampin’ Write Markers:
- Button Buddies stamp set (122737 – see it online)
- Brights Collection Markers (119702 – see them online)
- Note Cards & Envelopes (set of 20 – 107311 – see them online)
- Mini Glue Dots (103683 – see them online)
- White Baker’s Twine (124262 – see it online)
- Clear Block C (118486 – see it online)
And since the order will be over $50 (before shipping/tax) then you’ll earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift! The Brights Buttons are the perfect choice.
Here are the project directions for the Marker to Stamp Technique on these cards:
- Take your markers and color directly on the stamps — as many colors as you like.
- When you’re ready to stamp, gently breathe over the stamp and your breath with reactivate any ink that may have begun to dry.
- Stamp on your note card and use the Mini Glue Dots to add buttons with Baker’s Twine.
Super simple!! If you are looking for a fun project to try with friends at home over the weekend, Spring Break or Summer vacation, here is a great way to get started!
You can order from my website using the links above. I can’t wait to see the cards you create!