One of the fabulous presentations during the New Catalog Movie Premiere event used the upcoming stamp set, Choose Happiness (134198, beginning June 2).
I love this sample of how either start with a simpler idea and ‘dress it up’ or take a fancy ‘artisan’ card and tune it down a bit.
Here are some ideas on how to “step up” your card idea:
- Add an extra ribbon
- Cut out an element and layer it on top (like the bird)
- Heat emboss a background image
- Add some collage elements in the background (like the flower)
Either way, both cards are gorgeous and make me SO excited for the NEW Stampin’ Up! catalog that launches on June 2nd!!
Shop the Deal of the Week!
- Offers available only while supplies last
- New items are listed every Tuesday
- Discounts appear in your shopping bag at checkout
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.