Are you excited for the NEW In Colors? I have to say that I am LOVING these! I’ll let you in on a secret… pretty much every year I start out just a little bit skeptical about the new colors. But this year I’m completely hooked! Not only are these colors a great fit for the Stampin’ Up! Color Collections, but they’re also fabulous together!
Here’s a card that I based on one in the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator magazine — Stampin’ Success. Yup, it’s true. As a demonstrator you do NOT need to invent the wheel every time! You can use the great resources that are available to us.
And did you see the Demonstrator Special in June?! Whew! A $48 bonus is a great reason to join my stamping family! Plus there are lots of great reasons to become a demonstrator — from supporting your hobby to purchasing at a discount!
Do you have at least $125 on your Wish List for the new catalog? Did you realize you can put ANYTHING you want into your Starter Kit and get it for $99? Don’t miss the details!
Okay, back to the card…
If you want to create this card at home on your own, here are the NEW supplies that you’ll need:
- Betsy’s Blossoms stamp set (see it online) — 126006 (clear) or 126004 (wood)
- In Color Card Stock 2012-2014 (see it online) — 126838
- Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (see it online) — 127751
- Itty Bitty Banners stamp set (see it online) — 126257 (clear) or 126255 (wood)
- Bitty Banners Framelits (see them online) — 129267
- NEW Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad (see it online) — 126980
- Plus the following supplies you may already have: Big Shot, Whisper White Card Stock, Basic Gray Card Stock, 1″ Circle Punch, Postage Stamp Punch
If there is only 1 thing you purchase from this list, I’d make it the Basic Black Classic Pad. No kidding! I am in love with these new pads (learn more about them). I haven’t quite made up my mind to replace all my ink pads, but I’m getting closer every time I pull out one of my older pads!
And if you’re thinking that the In Colors would be fun, and you love Betsy’s Blossoms as much as me, be sure to check out my Stamps in the Mail Club for June — you’ll get both the stamp set and the new Basic Black ink pad, and in the July kit you’ll get the new In Color Markers!