Actually, I bet we can come up with a whole host of ways to use this fun project idea. Why limit to just 2? Leave me a comment if you come up with something fun. Probably I should change the blog post title…
But mainly, it’s a birthday tag for a fabulous package or a super-sweet home decor piece that would look fabulous on a door, hanging on a cabinet knob, popped onto a skewer for a birthday bouquet… how many uses are we up to now?
If there were a 12 step group for a certain stamping project, then Designer Rosette Die Anonymous, I need to join. In the meantime, here are a couple of my recent favs with this die:
“What’s the Designer Rosette Die and how does it work,” you ask? Why, I’m so glad you asked! Check out the Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die (125594) in my online store, get it ordered, then head back here for the Video Tutorial.
Here’s a pin-able graphic that I shared last week. Thought it might be handy again.
But there’s no substitute for seeing the process in action. And you can see it! Right now! I know, hard to imagine life before YouTube, isn’t it? If you’re viewing via email subscription, click here to see the post & video directly on my blog or here directly on YouTube
This is one of the 4 projects from my July Stamps in the Mail Club Kit. So if you’d like to make this baby at home (plus 3 other fun projects), then be sure to fill out the web form here. I’ll send you a PayPal invoice and your stamps, ink and projects kit will be on their way to your doorstep!
This month’s kit includes the Age Awareness stamp set (135381) and the 2014 – 2016 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (133654). You’re going to love them both, plus the chance to make a great set of projects!
Frequently Asked Questions about Stamps in the Mail Club (or FAQ re: SITM)
- What if I have the stamp set/markers already? Easy! You just pick something else you’d like from the Stampin’ Up! catalog. If it’s more, I’ll just add the difference to your PayPal invoice.
- What if I don’t use PayPal? Also easy! You can send a check or I can take a credit card over the phone
- Do I get everything I’ll need in the package? Yes! Well, 2 packages. One from me and one direct from Stampin’ Up!. The only thing you’ll need on hand is adhesive and scissors. Everything else is pre-cut, pre-embossed, pre-punched, etc.
- What if I only want to do 1 month? That’s just fine! I’ll send an email each month with the supply list and project pictures. If you don’t want that kit, just send me a “no thanks” email. I promise to still be your friend 🙂
Are you ready? Can’t wait to begin? GREAT! Here are the details – click the “click here to order” button in the middle of the page and watch for the PayPal invoice in your email!
I look forward to stamping with you by mail!
Shop online 24-7!
- Want a little? Place an order!
- Want a lot? Host a party! (Stampin’ Rewards begin at $150 in orders)
- Want it ALL? Join my LovenStampfuls demonstrator family!
Supplies for 4 projects — ready to stamp, delivered to your front door.